Thank you for your ideas and suggestions for events, please keep them coming!
One of the requests was a visit to the Warner Brothers Studio to visit the Harry Potter attraction.
The Committee have organised an outing to the studios on Saturday 10th June 2017, with the tour booked at 12 noon.
Arrangements for the day
Coach will stop, depart, pick up and drop off passengers at the following pick up points:
- 08.30 Civil Service Clubhouse, Tewkesbury Road, Uckington, Cheltenham, GL51 9SL
- 09.00 Lister Buildings, Gloucester, GL1 1DH
- 09.40 Beeches car park, Cirencester, GL7 1BW
We are booked into the 12.00 Tour and will leave the studios at 17.00 at the latest.
Price of trip (including return coach travel and entry ticket)
- £35 for adults (members);
- £27 for member’s children aged 5 to 15;
- £47 for adults (non-members);
- £37 for non-members children aged 5 to 15;
- £10 for each child aged four and under with free entry into the event with each paying adult (children aged 4 and under will require a booster seat/car seat provided and fitted by parent/guardian);
- £10 for careers (free entry if there is a paying adult or child).
We anticipate that this will be a popular outing. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
The CSSC team will be in contact to confirm if there are spaces available and to arrange payment (payment has to be made within seven days to secure booking).
Closing date for tickets will be 10th April 2017.
If you have any further queries about this event, please contact Kelly.Borrows@cacssa.co.uk